Monday, June 11, 2007

My babies have been Inked!

Well, this year's birthday bash for Katie and Megan(who turned 5) was great! They added airbrush tatoos and face painting to the pony rides and silly safari.
The kids were soo excited to get tattoos! I even had one put on Addison. It was hilarious to see her facial expression as the air was pushing her skin. She had this look of sheer horror (or as we refer to it as "deer in headlights") when the lady was waving the pen back and forth across her arm. She wanted to grab the tool as well, but no such luck LOL
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look at my little biker babe with her cool little shades (that she REFUSED to wear) and magnetic earrings! Of course, she had to steal some of the hamburger bun that Aunty Carol made the mistake of setting it beside her HA!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Camryn got a koala on one arm and a dolphin on the other:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And Sean &Logan got the same 2: Flames and a dragon:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I just finish getting shots of the tattoos when I see Jeff get volunteered to man the sno-cone machine, so I get a quick snap of him (well 2-- one is a scowl on his face for taking the pic, the other is a forced smile because I yelled at him to smile for once LOL!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I only got a shot of Camryn on the ponies (bad mommy!) but was so busy snapping shots of everyone else, I didn't catch them. I can't make them wait to do their own thing, I need a second set of hands and eyes on the back of my head so I can take pics at both ends of the action!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But, there were 3 cameras going on and I know for a fact my kids are in their shots, so no worries!
The kids are worn out! We get home after 9 hours of festivities! They always look forward to this party at the end of the school year!

No comments: