Monday, December 10, 2007

Family Christmas photos

Sorry, there are none of my family. Isn't that how it always goes?? I have been busy taking pics of all my friends, I used a pic of just the kids for our Christmas card. That is ok though, they are all smiling and that is all that matters. Even if it is from July HA!

Anyway, here are some of the recents that I have taken:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here is Cali again, the do-anything-to-me dog!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I never thought it would be this hard, but getting all the kids to look in my general direction, let alone SMILE was a bit of a challenge, but that is alright. I photoshopped the chalk in because they rand out of chalk HA!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is M and her family:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


These are just the family ones, I have tons of just kidlets on their own!
Hopefully all of this portfolio building business pays off!

No comments: