Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Learned how to crochet this month too!

I saw the cutest hat online and I thought "Hey, I could do that!"
Well, it doesn't look anything like the one I saw, but for my first project, and no pattern, I think it is pretty ok!

Here is the top (well the front really.. you get the idea)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's a kitty by the way... You know, just in case you couldn't tell by the pointy ears and all ;)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



and this is the second project. The Cindy Lou Who hat (it's not really called that, but she looks like a Dr. Seuss character in it LOL!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now I have all kinds of yarn left, my kids are going to have hats coming out their yin yang! maybe a scarf too, who knows!

3 comments:

tosin said...

Well now you're just showing off....
J/K!!! I love your stuff. Keep on sharing it!
:)

~toemi~

Sherry said...

Did you really learn to crochet in a day? I can crochet. A long, long, long shoe string. That's it. By the way, I knew it was a kitty right away! LOL

Le@nne said...

Love the hat!! And so does the little one :) Look at that smile!