Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter is coming

Just messing with my flashes and backgrounds. Addison did not really want to take part in getting her pics taken, so as soon as she saw me snapping her bunny basket, she decided to join!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My poor kids don't get a lick of hair until they are closer to 3 years old or so... So here is my sad little attempt at pigtails! She has such a baby mullet! DH calls her Don King with her crazy hair in the back (unfortunately she's got nothing on top :( )

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Brynn said...

She is so darn cute! I'm glad to see that you found a use for your stool. Great pics!

Stacy said...

I love the pics and the pigtails. My 18month old son had a mullet up until Jan. It is hilarious to actually look at his pics and see how much of a mullet it really was. :-)

By the way, what kind of backdrop is that? I would love to have something like that at my home.

Stacy

Creative and Chaotic said...

Thanks! It is actually a paper backdrop called savage. The color is coral (I also have baby blue) http://www.savagepaper.com/widetone.htm
The colors are differnt in person, a little darker and depending on your lighting, it changes shades.
It is a 52 inch roll by 36 feet for like $30.00. I tape the end of the roll on my wall (as tall as me) and let the roll come toward me where I would be sitting to snap pics. Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/