Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catching Up

Well, as usual, I have not been over here in a while, so I will post a few families that I have shot in the last little while! :)
Here is my wonderfrul neighbor (and her family) who has dug me out out several holes at a moment's notice! (Thanks A!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And here we have the lovely (and HAWT!) H and her kidlets that I saw just this morning! I was a tad anxious and had to edit them asap -- can you tell why?!?!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Enjoy! I love this time of year! The cooler weather, the fabulous colors, everything in general!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krissy~
The pictures of Miss "L" are PRECIOUS and ADORABLE!!! My favorites are in the crate and on the doll bed sound asleep...love those...great job and beautiful baby!

Julie