Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am on a website!!

AHHHHHH!
Ok, now that I got that out, I'm good.

So I met Tom through a friend of a friend and he was looking for someone to take pics of his car.
I thought, ok. Never done that and wouldn't mind adding new things to my list of subjects so we got together and had a blast!
This car was pretty spanky if I do say so myself and it was the easiest thing since I didn't have to spend any energy making anyone smile...Sweet!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I just found out today that those pics are on featured a website/blog with credits to me! Woo Hoo! So.... Of course I had to update and then make sure I link this so everyone who follows me here can see them too!

Without further rambling, here you go!
http://heeltoehero.com/enthusiast/featured-46th-street-hero/

No comments: