Saturday, April 12, 2008

Have I mentioned how much I love Thrift store shopping?

cuz I do! I love how faded this chair is and you can see the original color in between the tufts (or whatever you call the in betweeners LOL!)
Excuse the background, it is currently parked in my garage because I have a chair addiction right now and I have no room in my house ....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and of course cutie pie Addison had to get on there and as soon as she realised I was going to take her pic, she tried to climb down as fast as her little legs would carry her!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I can't wait to use this in the middle of a road, or in an empty field.... Or somewhere cool! Any takers??

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Very cool chair!!! I love your blog and all of your fabulous photos!

Brynn said...

Yeah, you wanna haul it all the way over here?! I would LOVE you to take some pics of my kids, not sure how the boys would feel about it though! :)

I love that pic of Addison in the chair, that is priceless!