Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Out on the town!

my girlfriend is getting married so I will be taking some engagement pics here soon! I drug the kiddos out to find some cool spots for this and here is a couple I found:

This one is in my husband's parking lot of his work..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love the laughter in this one. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

walking back to the van we saw this place called the Cuddle Kitten Sticker Girl Club and had a wall of not only a sticker sneeze, but a sticker throw up LOL!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And then Logan, who doesn't want his pics taken, but is willing to do a bit of jumping (well, as good as it gets for my 27 pounder 4 year old HA!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This one is a cobblestone road downtown, it was sooo cool! I made DH stop so I could snap a few of Sean!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: