Monday, November 10, 2008

Double Trouble!!

Or is it Double double trouble??
I had two families on Saturday, and each family had a set of twins! It was great! I had so many ideas, but it was sooo cold and dark we had to work fast!
The "T" twins were hilarious! They had to have a good photo, and a funny photo! Some of the outtakes are hilarous! Here are a few from their family:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And then I had the "S" girls, who happen to live in my neighborhood!
I just wanted to squeeze them! They were sooo cute! AND so excited to have their pictures taken! They were ear to ear the whole time with their cute little laughs and grins!
I have wanted to do this shot for a long time, where you have the two girls and wrap one scarf around both of them. I loved it! -- I think they did too! It kept them warm HA!
Here are a couple of the cuties! :

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: