Monday, November 3, 2008

Families, families families!!

Whoo! been busy this week! I have edited more photos this week than I have in a typical month! Guess it is the time of year to have Christmas card photos done and such!
This will be a picture heavy post rather than doing individual ones -- that way I talk less (maybe?) HA

Here ya go!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


awww...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In case you are wondering, it is an "I love you" flower! Way more difficult to do than I imagined HA! Poor kiddos and cramping hands LOL!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Don't you love the laughter in this?!?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Whew! Are you tired of me yet?!? LOL






1 comment:

1stExpressions said...

Aww - I love the second to last one - that laugh is so honest and real! Great job capturing that!