Sunday, November 16, 2008

Super Sweet Kids

Ok, let me start off by saying I feel old! Not that I am ancient or anything, but I just called these guys "kids!" Sorry "C" !

I started a new job and my coworker asked me to take their family photos this weekend. It was frickin' freezing Mr. Bigglesworth!! (that would be a Dr.Evil quote from Austin Powers for those of you who do not know!) It was in the 30's. Ouch!!
Despite the frigid temps, I got some pretty great shots if I do say so myself LOL! This girl is BRAVE! They were so cute my teeth hurt (that is a good thing ha!)

Anyway, I will shut up now and get on with the real reason you are here!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I did a couple of individuals for a Christmas card in case my first card idea doesn't work out! Unfortunately, you will have to wait to see the whole fam until phase 2 is complete!! (Now I have you curious, don't I LOL)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And here is Big sis (who is just as gorgeous!)who was kind enough to stick around town one extra day to do pics since yesterday poured rain!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: