Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I promise! I do not have baby fever!!

Now that I am done having babies, and have "closed the factory" I honestly do not feel the baby fever like some of my friends do! don't get me wrong, I love little cuddly newborns, but I do not miss the getting up every 4 hours through the night! I like sleep HA! Now, conquering diapers (which we have had in the house for the last 10 years *gasp* will be huge when Addie is all trained!
Anyhoo, here is my girlfriend, when she was pregnant with her second baby, and the same set up when she was born, around 6 weeks old.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at that hair!! She came out with that gorgeous black hair!! (call me green with all my little baldies!!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Tracy Kosofsky said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of the baby and the blocks!! :) Tracy in FL