Monday, May 12, 2008

My first Senior!

When I was in high school, we didn't do "senior photos" and weren't called seniors for that matter! I think it is a cool concept though and wish I did this when I was graduating from high school...

Anyway, this one was totally by fluke! Word of mouth sure travels fast (and in my favor) ha!
Here are a few fun shots of my first senior!! I could totally get used to this! They are sooo much easier than little kidlets LOL!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at how cute her tattoo is!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

just goofing off :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And to think, she said she couldn't jump!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

~~Carrie Ann said...

You take beautiful pictures! I bet this girl loves her senior shots! I enjoy checking out your blog to see all the gorgeous photos!