Friday, May 9, 2008

Something different...

I have been taking R and B's family pics for a while now, but I have been stepping outside the box a bit and I am having a ton of fun doing so!
here is last year's family pic, this was the norm for me, going to this location for alot of shoots:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And don't get me wrong, I love it there and I love this pic, but we had so much fun running around town going to a bunch of different places to get different shots! The kids were really good about it too (It's a good thing I keep a little bribery stash in my bag!)
Here is a few examples:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and lastly, the family jump shot. This was so fun and the kids were laughing at the million jumps we did to make sure we got everyone in the air (well, as best we could anyway!) HA!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Brynn said...

WOW, GREAT pics!!! you sure you don't want to make a trip to Oregon?! LOL

They are all wonderful, I can't even choose a fav, I love them all.