Saturday, May 10, 2008

Just the girls!

I took a little adventure to A's family acerage for some pics of her and her girls. We didn't need to go far for all kinds of variety there! You can do alot with 30 acres! Here is a peek at what I got...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at this jump!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Out of all the group shots I took, this has to be my favorite! Even though A isn't looking, I love it! Especially in black and white!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just in case you don't agree with me, here is one where she looked up ;)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Brynn said...

More amazing pics!!! Keep em coming, I love looking at them. you definitely are inspiring me to "step out of the box" for my photos.

Kaye said...

I love all of the pics, but I have to say that the jumping one is my favorite.